Week 25 with Baby 2

Saturday, October 17, 2015



How far along? 25 weeks
Maternity clothes? The same as before. Shorts with belly band, maternity shorts, shirts, and dresses.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: mostly good
Best moment this week: My sister, Kelsey, is living with us in AZ and is going to watch Aria a few days a week, so I can run errands and have a little me time. This was our first week, and it has been amazing. An hour or two of ME time makes a huge difference in my day and week! I was able to get a pedicure and spray tan. It's funny to think of the things I took for granted before having kids. Now a trip to Target alone feels like a vacation. 
Miss anything? wine
Movement: a lot on some days and not as much on others
Food Cravings: not really
Food Aversions/anything making you queasy: no
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Mostly happy
Looking forward to: Pete and I celebrate our 4 year Anniversary this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger