Week 19

Tuesday, June 11, 2013


How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain? 6 pounds
Maternity clothes? I am still wearing my regular jeans, but I bought several maternity shirts and have been wearing them for the most part.
Sleep: Good :) Maybe too good as Pete and Kelsey recently told me I've started to snore.
Best moment this week: We met with our midwife yesterday morning, and everything is normal! Which is great news when you're pregnant. I'm measuring right on track and so is the baby. The baby's heartbeat was 150 bpm and average is 110 - 160, and our midwife said she can tell the baby is moving around a lot because the heartbeat kept moving. How cool!!
Miss anything? coffee
Movement: I felt some movement last week and haven't felt anything lately which made me very worried. However, our midwife said there is absolutely nothing to worry about. Whew!
Food Cravings: nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick: nada
Have you started to show yet? Yes :)
Gender Prediction: Peter still thinks we're having a boy, and each day I'm more convinced we're having a girl. We find out in 2 weeks, so we'll know soon!!
Labor signs: NO
Belly button in our out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Happy
Looking forward to: finding out if we're having a boy or a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger