Week 19 with Baby 2

Tuesday, September 1, 2015



How far along? 19 weeks
Maternity clothes? Wearing maternity shirts and just started wearing my belly bands. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: OK. I think I would be sleeping great, but Aria and I are staying at my dad's and I'm in a twin bed. The twin bed isn't the problem though. Harley believes he MUST sleep with me. He starts out in the arm chair near me, but tries to sneak into my bed several times throughout the night. He's a great cuddler... too great, and he traps my legs causing me to sleep wonky. I wake up with a stiff back, kick him out of bed, and the process starts again a few hours later.
Best moment this week: Aria and I are spending this week and next at my dad's. It has been really nice to spend quality time with him before we head to AZ for the next 8 months. 
Miss anything? wine
Movement: The feeling of movement is getting stronger.
Food Cravings: fruit
Food Aversions/anything making you queasy: not really
Have you started to show yet: Yes, more so than you can see in the picture. My belly really popped this week, but I'm certain the angle of the camera doesn't allow for a proper visual. 
Gender Prediction: boy? girl? I have NO idea.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Mostly happy with a side of extreme irritation
Looking forward to: Seeing Pete on Sunday and finding out our baby's gender on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger