Week 18 with Baby 2

Tuesday, August 25, 2015


How far along? 18 weeks
Maternity clothes? I have been wearing a few maternity shirts and have started using the hair tie trick on my jeans. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Mostly good
Best moment this week: Aria came with to my prenatal appointment and got to hear Baby's heartbeat. She was very excited and talked about "baby's heart" all day. 
I'm also grateful to have more energy this week. The cooler weather definitely helps!
Miss anything? red wine
Movement: Lots of tiny movements. My midwife said the placenta is likely posterior because it isn't highly common to feel movement this soon. 
Food Cravings: Meat. If you know me at all, you know this is VERY unlike me.
Food Aversions/anything making you queasy: not really
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender Prediction: Still completely unsure. One moment I think girl and the next I think boy.
Belly button in or out: In 
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Mostly happy
Looking forward to: Finding out our baby's gender. Two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger