Week 24

Tuesday, July 16, 2013


How far along? 24 weeks
Maternity clothes? still wearing regular shorts (unbuttoned when I sit) and maternity shirts 
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: I've been waking up several times throughout the night - sometimes to go to the bathroom and other times just because.
Best moment this week: We had another prenatal appointment and everything looks normal. Baby S is measuring exactly average :)

We also broke down and did our first baby clothes shopping this week. We limited ourselves to just a few things, but man oh man were we in heaven looking at all the tiny girl clothes. Even Pete enjoyed it and picked out a cute 'I Love Daddy' onesie. He seemed so excited to find it!
Miss anything? 
Movement: tons on some days, less on others
Food Cravings: none
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Symptoms: Just last week I started experiencing excruciating lower back/tailbone pain. I asked my midwife if that is normal for this point in pregnancy and she said 'no', but I injured my tailbone in college and she thinks being pregnant is irritating that old injury. Unfortunately, it is not only painful now, it also puts me at a higher risk of breaking my tailbone while giving birth :( I saw a chiropractor yesterday and am seeing a massage therapist on Friday, so hopefully the combination of those two things at least helps ease the pain. Fingers crossed!
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: Flat
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: HAPPY
Looking forward to: decorating the nursery and registering!

Our shopping purchases!

Pete's Outfit Pick
'I Love Grandpa' & 'Grandma Loves Me'



















My Favorite




1 comment:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger