Week 25

Tuesday, July 23, 2013



How far along? 25 weeks
Maternity clothes? I'm still rocking regular jeans and shorts but have used my belly band a few times. 
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Some nights I sleep really good and other nights I wake up several times trying to get comfortable. 
Best moment this week: Finding out Baby Swenson will have a baby cousin to play with :) That's right, my brother and his girlfriend are expecting!! Baby Whitcomb is due February 17th - Yay!!!

We also got our new rocking chair this week, and it is incredibly comfortable. I love sitting in it!

Miss anything? sushi and bleu cheese
Movement: yes, and lots of it!
Food Cravings: not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Symptoms: After an appointment with a chiropractor and another with a massage therapist (thank you, Andy Raak!), my back seems to be getting better. Thankfully! It is not 100% but there is definitely an improvement from last week.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: Flat
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: HAPPY
Looking forward to: decorating the nursery and registering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger