Week 27

Wednesday, August 7, 2013



How far along? 27 weeks
Weight gain: 16 pounds at my 27wk, 3 day appt
Maternity clothes? bellyband, maternity jeans, maternity shirts
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: good :)
Best moment this week: finding out my mom's tumor markers are down and her tumors and lesions are smaller!!!
Miss anything? sushi, red wine, working out
Movement: yes, less kicking and more rolling
Food Cravings: margherita pizza
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Symptoms: Horrible allergies (or a Summer cold - I can't really tell). I've also have a bit less energy but that could be from my allergies/cold too.  
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: slightly out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: HAPPY with a side of meltdown. This week I have found myself getting irritated and/or crying more frequently.
Looking forward to: completing the nursery 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger