Week 30

Tuesday, August 27, 2013




 

How far along? 30 weeks
Weight gain: 18 pounds at my 30 wk, 2 day appt
Maternity clothes? bellyband, maternity jeans, maternity shirts
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Mostly good. I've been tossing and turning a bit more to get comfortable. Although I'm not sure getting comfortable is actually possible at this point.
Best moment this week: Lots :)
*Spending Thursday with my mom and sister scoping out garage sales
*Spending Saturday poolside with one of my besties, Catie
* Spending Sunday at the fair with my love. It was incredibly hot, but we made it through the day by taking lots of breaks and drinking lots of water. While there a woman came up to me and told me her group of friends had been talking about me, and she just HAD to let me know I was the cutest pregnant lady she had ever seen. Ironically enough, I had a breakdown before leaving for the fair telling Pete I look horrible in all my clothes and feel huge. Lol.

Miss anything? sushi
Movement: yes, lots of rolling
Food Cravings: None really. It has been too hot to crave food.
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Symptoms: My allergies are still horrible, but I broke down this week and took claritin which is definitely helping - just not quite enough. I am also experiencing a little mid-back pain.   
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: slightly out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: still HAPPY with a side of meltdown
Looking forward to: our belly photos and upcoming showers 

1 comment:

  1. Almost there! Not far to go! And you are the cutest pregnant lady ever!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger