Week 28

Monday, August 12, 2013


How far along? 28 Weeks
Maternity clothes? mostly maternity clothes with a few regular clothes mixed in
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: sleeping great for the most part. I occasionally wake up to adjust or go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: 
* Being part of Michelle Dbl L and Brian's wedding! It was a magical day full of love, laughter, and of course dancing! I danced my booty off and am incredibly thankful for the kind hands of Kelsey and Pete who rubbed my feet so I could dance even more!

* I have been eyeing up an amazing aqua fossil purse ever since I saw a woman toting it in Caribou a few weeks ago, and guess what, Pete surprised me with it this week! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such an amazing man!!! <3

* Officially rolling into the third trimester - I can't express how excited I am to meet my sweet baby girl!
Miss Anything? soft cheeses and alcohol
Movement:
 all the time, especially at night. Our little girl must really love music - every time the organ played during the Crea/Tapley wedding ceremony, she would start moving around!
Food cravings: nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really
Gender: Girl - and yes, she has a name! We're just not sharing it yet :)
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: occasional heartburn, leg cramps, and I am VERY tired. I found out on Friday that my iron levels are low though, so I am starting a supplement which should help (fingers crossed!)
Belly Button in or out? flat
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy- although the random mood swings are happening a bit more frequently. I started crying the other day because Pete was annoying me (sorry Babe!)
Looking forward to: our baby showers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger