Week 38

Monday, October 21, 2013


How far along? 38 weeks
Weight gain: 27 lbs
Stretch marks? No :)
Sleep: Mostly good
Best moment this week: We celebrated our 2nd Anniversary this week. Although this Anniversary was much more low key than last year's trip to Portland, we had a great day hanging out together. We did some final shopping for our little girl and had dinner at Biaggi's.

Miss anything? red wine
Movement: Whenever our sweet baby girl starts to move around, I tell Pete we have 'alien movement.' It might seem like a cold reference, but we really mean it in the most endearing way possible ;) We just love laying in bed watching her wiggle and roll! And truth be told, it does look like alien movement!
Food Cravings: none
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mexican food is not sitting well (nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach...). You know the jingle. 
Symptoms: My allergies finally seem to be getting better, which is expected since it is getting so cold outside. And speaking of cold, the weather is not bothering me one bit. Though I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune in a few weeks. Another symptom of my pregnancy is hot flashes. I am almost always hot - like it's 100 degrees on a Summer day kind of hot! One of my best friends, Michelle Dbl L, joined us for dinner Friday night. She sat at the table wearing her coat while I was in a tank top. Sorry, Michelle!
Gender: Girl 
Labor signs: more and more braxton hicks
Belly button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Happy & Excited
Looking forward to: meeting our sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger