Week 35

Wednesday, October 2, 2013


How far along? 35 weeks
Weight gain: 23.5 lbs
Stretch marks? no 
Sleep: Some nights good - other nights horrible. 
Best moment this week: We had a lot of photography in our lives this week! We received our belly photos from Brittani Capetz Photography and LOVE them! Thanks again Brittani for the amazing photos and your creative eye.








My pregnant BFF, Christine, and I took belly photos together this week. We are due 9 weeks apart, and we figure it is unlikely we will have big bellies together in the future and had to capture the moment. Thank you Kirsten from KME photography for the fun afternoon and great pics!




We also found out this week that we are WINNERS of the {Fresh 48} Session Giveaway by Laura Leigh Images. Here is the entry Pete submitted that led us to win:

"Photos can be an immortalization of those we love, moments we cherish, and sights that never get old. In a few short weeks our baby girl will be experiencing the world and those in it who love her the most for the first time. We want to document the love, the excitement, and the raw compassion (and maybe a little raw chaos) that these first few days will offer us. I was never fortunate enough to meet my maternal grandparents and although our little girl will be surrounded by all 4 of her grandparents in those first few days, it is unlikely that we will get another chance to capture a moment similar to this again. We are experiencing the full circle of life this year. A couple weeks after we found out we were pregnant, my mother-in-law was diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer. 

Our daughter’s first few days are important for us to capture because Barb is with us for a limited time. It’s not just her interactions with the baby, but the bond and interaction between her and Amanda, that I want to freeze in time. A perfectly recorded memory can happen as quickly as a shutter snap and can be recalled in an instant with a digital image. When she is old enough to appreciate it, I want for my daughter to see the love of her Grandma as real as if she was in the room with her at that moment, and I want Amanda to experience her Mom’s love and guidance in the same way. The perfect timing, the perfect people, and the perfect setting happen only a few times in our lives, and for eternal preservation of this perfect event, we need the help of Laura Leigh Images."



Miss anything? hot baths, feeling comfortable, red wine, sleeping on my back
Movement: Yes. She still kicks every once in awhile, but most of her movement is side-to-side rolling.
Food Cravings: peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. I know this may seem like a crazy pregnancy craving, but it is something I ate periodically before I was pregnant. Weird, I know. My hubby thinks it's crazy ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: I guess fish is still making me queasy. Pete ate talapia last night and it smelled HORRIBLE.
Symptoms: Allergies, pelvic pain, and lower back pain. 
Gender: Girl 
Labor signs: No. Our appointments will be every week from here on out because we're getting so close to the due date. 
Belly button in or out: Out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Happy
Looking forward to: Meeting our sweet baby girl in one month (give or take)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger