Week 39

Tuesday, October 29, 2013


How far along? 39 weeks
Weight gain: 28 lbs
Stretch marks? Crossing my fingers this stays a NO :)
Sleep: Mostly good
Best moment this week: spending quality time with my hubby before our little one arrives. 
Miss anything? feeling comfortable (and thin)
Movement: Yes, still lots of movement especially when we're listening to music. 
Food Cravings: brownies and chinese food - not together ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really
Symptoms: I'm a bit more tired some days.
Gender: girl
Labor signs: More Braxton Hicks each day. My midwife told us today that every contraction I experience now is one less contraction I'll have to endure later. That's a definite plus!
Belly button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off: on but getting more and more snug
Mood: happy and excited
Looking forward to: meeting our sweet baby girl - we're ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger