Week 15 with Baby S #2

Tuesday, August 4, 2015



How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 2.5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Not yet. I occasionally need to unbutton my jeans while sitting.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still waking up 1-2 times per night to pee.
Best moment this week: Aria is talking more and more every day. This week she said, "Mommy, watch a movie!" after her Uncle Jake turned on the tv. This is hilarious to me, because she only gets to watch tv/movies if we're flying or if she's really sick. 
Miss anything? white wine
Movement: I feel tiny movements at night before bed. I chase Aria around all day, so bedtime is the only time of day I'm still. 
Food Cravings: Fruit, Sweets
Food Aversions/anything making you queasy: not really
Have you started to show yet: Yes. I can tell a huge difference, but I'm fairly certain acquaintances and strangers can't tell. 
Gender Prediction: Pete and I still think we are having a boy. 
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Mostly happy
Looking forward to: Visiting Pete in Raleigh this week and having a mini vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger