Week 17 with Baby 2

Tuesday, August 18, 2015



How far along? 17 weeks
Maternity clothes? I have been wearing a few maternity shirts, and I always need to unbutton my jeans while sitting.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Great with lots of dreams.
Best moment this week: Feeling baby move while reading Aria her bedtime stories :)
Miss anything? Energy. I'm still feeling pretty tired and am going to ask my midwife to test my iron levels on Friday during my prenatal appointment. 
Movement: I'm feeling lots of tiny movements!
Food Cravings: Fruit
Food Aversions/anything making you queasy: not really
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender Prediction: I had a dream this week that I was pregnant with a girl. In the dream, my Grandma Whitcomb told me the baby's middle name should be Kathryn. That was my great-grandma's name and was also the name of my cousin who passed away earlier this year.
Belly button in or out: In 
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Mostly happy
Looking forward to: My next prenatal visit on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger