Week 31

Wednesday, September 4, 2013


How far along? 31 weeks
Weight gain: 19 pounds at my 31 wk, 2 day appt
Maternity clothes? mostly all with a few regular items mixed in
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Pretty good. Every once in awhile I wake up with a dull aching in my legs and hips, and in my sleep stupor, I slowly realize I have accidently rolled over onto my back. Though I'm not sure how that is happening since I've been sleeping with a pillow on each side of me. If I had to guess blame someone, I'd say Pete is moving my pillow in his sleep ;)   
Best moment this week: We found out several weeks ago that our health insurance will not cover our delivery at the birthing center as we had planned. Even though they originally said they would. So, we met with our new doctor at Park Nicollet in SLP for the first time this week, and she really put our minds at ease. We are confident we will still be able to have the natural birth we had planned without pressure.  
Miss anything? drinking
Movement: yes and lots of it
Food Cravings: soft serve yogurt
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really
Symptoms: My allergies are still REALLY bad :(  
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: slightly out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Happy
Looking forward to: our belly photos and upcoming showers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger