Week 32

Monday, September 9, 2013


How far along? 32 weeks
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Mostly good. I still wake up a few times each night either trying to get comfortable or getting up to use the loo.
Best moment this week: We had our first baby shower yesterday :) A co-ed BaByQ with friends and a few family members. WOW! We left the park feeling incredibly blessed and loved. We have some pretty amazing people in our life! <3 


Soon-to-Be Daddy and Mommy
We forgot to take pictures until the very end when most people were already gone - oops!

I am especially grateful for my mom and sister and ALL they did to help me prepare for the party. Pete was in Las Vegas on a work trip Thurs-Sat and hungover upon his return wasn't able to provide much help.
Miss anything? red wine and being thin - lucky for me, most of my girlfriends are also pregnant, so I have a few kindred spirits.
Movement: Yes - lots of somersaults and hiccups! I can tell our sweet baby girl is starting to get cramped in there though. 
Food Cravings: Not really. One day I'll want Mexican and the next I'll want Chinese or Ice Cream. I was like that before getting pregnant though ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Symptoms: I'm still having problems with my allergies.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: slightly out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Happy
Looking forward to: our belly photos and remaining showers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger