Week 33

Tuesday, September 17, 2013


How far along? 33 weeks
Stretch marks? no :)
Sleep: Pretty good. I need to put a notebook by my bed though because I keep thinking about everything we still need to buy. It is a bit overwhelming!
Best moment this week: I had my second baby shower on Saturday, and I was definitely showered with LOVE :) I feel blessed to have so many amazing women in my life!


 


My mom and sister did an amazing job planning the day, and I must say my cake was awesome! Way to go Kelsey!


Miss anything? hot baths
Movement: Yes! Our sweet baby girl is still moving a lot and has hiccups at least once each day. Pete even got to feel her hiccuping this week. 
Food Cravings: none
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Symptoms: allergies, of course. I'm also starting to experience a bit of pelvic pain. I guess things are starting to shift to prepare for our baby's arrival. 
Gender: Girl 
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: Out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Happy
Looking forward to: our last baby shower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger