Week 27 with Baby 2

Monday, November 2, 2015



How far along? 27 weeks
Maternity clothes? I finally got out my maternity jeans, and they feel amazing. I forgot how comfortable they are. Kind of like wearing sweat pants, and a lot more comfortable than belly bands. 
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: great! I think the cool MN weather and fresh air helped me get into a deep sleep. 
Best moment this week: Aria and I visited family and friends in MN. It was a short trip, but what it lacked in length, it made up for in hugs, love, and quality time. 
Miss anything? an ongoing theme, wine
Movement: Baby Girl seems to be on a pretty predictable schedule right now. She moves in the morning after I wake up and am laying in bed, mid-afternoon (3-4 ish), and at night when I'm laying in bed. 
Food Cravings: not really
Food Aversions/anything making you queasy: the smell of strong garlic
Symptoms: lower back pain and a varicose vein in the most inconvenient spot imaginable. I asked my mid-wife about it, and it is completely "normal" during pregnancy. Just a huge nuisance, and a serious pain. 
Gender: GIRL - we are certain we know the baby's first name, and we are still trying to decide on the middle name. Although, we aren't telling anyone the first name until Baby is born.
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Mostly happy but a bit emotional. October is a difficult month for our family, so that was to be expected.
Looking forward to: Celebrating Aria's 2nd Birthday next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger