Week 28 with Baby 2

Friday, November 13, 2015




How far along? 28 weeks
Maternity clothes? rocking all maternity clothes at this point
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Pretty good. My mid-wife told me it is completely fine to sleep on my back, which has made a world of difference. I was struggling to stay on my side and was tossing and turning all night. Now with 'permission' to sleep whichever way is comfortable, I've been sleeping much better.
Best moment this week: Celebrating Aria's 2nd Birthday. On her actual birthday, we went to Out of Africa. She loved seeing the giraffes, lions, and tigers and has been talking about them non-stop. Her birthday party was a Frozen theme. We decorated the dining room and hallway with snowflakes and Frozen theme decor, so she woke up to a Winter Wonderland and was beyond excited. It was so fun to her her pure joy and excitement.
Miss anything? wine and sushi
Movement: A LOT of movement this week. One day she moved almost non-stop for 4 hours.
Food Cravings: not really
Food Aversions/anything making you queasy: the smell of garlic 
Symptoms: feeling mostly good
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: mostly happy
Looking forward to: Prenatal Yoga. I've been searching online for classes to go to, but wasn't able to find anything that looked worthwhile. Recently, I bumped into a woman who owns a yoga studio and teaches prenatal yoga, so I'm going to her class this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger