Week 29 with Baby 2

Friday, November 13, 2015



How far along? 29 weeks
Maternity clothes? 
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Good. Getting up to pee a few times each night. 
Best moment this week: Going to prenatal yoga. I didn't realize how much I had missed yoga classes! The teacher I found is amazing, and I am really glad I bumped into her.
Miss anything? wine and sushi
Movement: Still quite a bit of movement. Little Girl had hiccups for the first time this week, and they were powerful!
Food Cravings: not really
Food Aversions/anything making you queasy: the smell of garlic still grosses me out.
Symptoms: feeling great
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Happy
Looking forward to: Working on Baby Girl's nursery this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger